Want to work on cutting edge, data-driven software technology? Come and join us.
3-5 years of experience in PHP
1) 3+ years of experience in PHP with Code Igniter framework.
2) Deep understanding of OOP and Software Design patterns. Knows how to implement them.
3) Understands at least one RDBMS like MySQL
4) Problem-solving capabilities
5) Knowlege of Git Hub
6) Positive attitude
7) Good communication skills
8) Linux server knowledge with experience in LAMP
Nice to have
1) Jira experience
2) Word Press experience
3) Good exposure to AWS services
We are looking for data scientists with good knowledge of Data Structures, Machine Learning and Algorithms and people who can work with customers, team of data analysts and software engineers to solve various problems in the area of large-scale data, predictive analytics and data mining. If the candidate has worked in the areas of financial technology, banking, retail domain would give an added advantage. Ability to think out of the box is essential.
- Client relationship handling experience is essential.
- Experience in the use of :-
-Cutting edge machine learning techniques for building advanced customer
-Usage of techniques from artificial intelligence/machine learning to solve
supervised and unsupervised learning problems.
-Design solutions for complex business problems involving Text, Image or Speech
-Recommending and implementing best practices around application of statistical
-Developing and implementing solutions to fit business problems which may include
applying algorithms from a standard statistical tool or custom algorithm
- Must have deployed at least one significant machine learning project
Skills & knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in a predictive modelling / data scientist / statistician role.
- Proficient in Python including Flask/ Django
- Experience using machine learning algorithms (for example: Generalized Linear Models, Boosting, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, SVM, Bayesian Methods, time series models, etc.)
- Experience working with some or all of the following tools:
ScikitLearn, WEKA, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras.
- Experience on developing object-oriented software inJava or C++
- Strong SQL skills and other database tools to store, organize, retrieve, and manage data for doing analysis.
- Bayesian Modelling experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills applying to complex scientific and technical subjects.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting
- Some research experience in machine learning/NLP/Information Retrieval/Recommender Systems.
Can’t find a suitable opening? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we have a potential opening.